Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Cooking has become of my favorite hobbies. I am a working 'pregnant' mom at this time  and just happen to have this what you call passion for cooking and craving for our native Filipino dishes. I got this passion from my mother who has been my inspiration. I didn't know a thing about cooking until my mother died and I was obliged to be the head of the household including cooking but started to love it since then. I remember just watching her in our kitchen when I was a little kid, where she wouldn't want me to do anything but to watch her. I got to witness her style of cooking as well as her secrets and adapted it from then on. 

I thought blogging would be a perfect way to organize my favorite recipes and at the same time share them to everybody. Big thanks also to my wonderful husband who has been my 'official photographer'.

Again, welcome to my food blog!

Irene Nuqui 




Camaron Rebosado



Chicken Curry

Crispy Spinach

Spring Chicken w/ Yellow Rice

Laing (Taro Leaves w/ Coconut Milk)

Pork Binagoongan (Pork in Shrimp Paste)

Maja Blanca

Pinakbet


5 comments:

  1. Looks so scrumptious! Mouth watering.. specially the Baked Mussels in Dynamite Sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your second baby. Keep safe always and Good luck with your Craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is really nice! two thumbs up from the design,presentation, menu, photography and most of all .. ung luto! can't wait to taste all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leah... thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete